Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm back!

Molly at Multnomah Falls on the Columbia Gorge


Let's see.

Things have changed.

My family and I moved. We now live in Vancouver, Washington. We're enjoying an early spring (oh flowers and smelly plants how I love thee)! We are currently living in a house 4 times the size we used to- therefore, I have a CRAFT ROOM of my very own. It is lovely lovely lovely. And our family is also expecting a new little one very soon. Which is kind of funny because...

Lately I have felt like hopping back on the blogging - wagon. I continue to follow (way too many) wonderful blogs by so many talented crafty women (and two men). I am so inspired, I have been sewing! Crocheting! Beading! But...I know in a very short while, I will be looking for 2-5 minutes to sew or create something instead of having small parts of the day to do the same. And blogging? Oh dear. Well, I am going to try!





1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Excited to see your craft room creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Dear Spring Green! I welcome your comments, and love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...