Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let's Do This Thing!

My favorite person to quote- Flint Lockwood from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Let's do this thing!

So much has happened since I (meaningfully) blogged last. Let's see...I will run down the list.



1. Molly turned 5. Then she turned 6. Jack turned 2. Now he is 3. Sheesh, I haven't blogged for a while... And help! I forgot how challenging 3 is. Any tips for 3 year olds?



2. I was pregnant, and now we are a family of 5! Everett Marshall was born on January 23, 2013. He is a delightful baby, 4 months old, and such a great sleeper. Probably jinxing it, but I have to crow it from the rooftops. I haven't ever had a good sleeper before! It's life changing.




3. I sewed some things. I organized some things. I spray painted some things. I read books to and played with my little ones. I did mountains of laundry. I bought fabric. I went to PMQG meetings. I joined Instagram. I made some new dear friends. I went to quilt market.

That about sums it up! Stay tuned...more to come!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Dear Spring Green! I welcome your comments, and love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...